Terms & conditions of participation in tours
1. Marvi Travel is required to coordinate and perform its best excursion planning. Marvi Travel is not responsible for any mistakes or omissions of its associates, but has the obligation to treat them in the best possible way as long as they arise.
2. Marvi Travel has the right to cancellation due to force majeure, safety or insufficient participation, promptly notifying the clients. Also has the right to change the order of the program, if necessary to better serve the clients.
3. Children who pay a reduced ticket, have a seat in transport as well as lunch where available. Infants do not occupy a seat unless there is available and they do not have lunch.
4. Transfer of animals, flammable and hazardous substances is not allowed.
5. The clients are covered by accident insurance only if they are within the means of transport. In specific tours that health insurance is provided it is stated on the reservation voucher.
6. Clients are permitted to cancel the tour 24 hours before departure without any charge. For cancellations within the last 24 hours clients will not be refunded, regardless of the reason of the cancellation, unless the cancelled person is replaced by another own concerned.
7. For reasonable complaints during the trip clients must inform the office in writing within 3 days in order to be satisfied.
8. The clients must arrive on time for departure and comply with the instructions of the escorts for the smooth running of the program. Any interruption of the tour due to late arrival does not imply any responsibility or compensation from the office.
9. Any client who faces serious health problems should not take part in tours that include hiking. In any such case, clients must inform the tour guide, who will decide on their participation in the hike or not.
10. The office is not responsible for loss of money or any personal belongings.
11. The office is not liable to pay compensation for any damage that will occur on people or things by force majeure, acts of terrorism, strikes or any other related causes. The office also bears no responsibility for consequences derived from diet, cleanliness conditions or excessive alcohol use at the places of visit.
12. As part of the compliance of our office, Marvi Travel with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law 679/2016 (GDPR) we inform you that in order to be able to communicate with you, it is necessary to have your consent to the use of your personal information.